WAYS COVID GUIDANCE FOR FALL 2021:
- We are starting the season where we ended last Spring (2021).
- Players should have a mask with them/in their bag just in case - but they are not needed to play soccer or be on team sidelines as long as we stay spread out – please use the small cones to set up your socially distanced sidelines.
- COVID Attestation and Attendance will go out before every practice and game (see below for link).
- NO shared snacks/drinks - unless individually wrapped
- NO ‘huddling’, handshakes – Cheers and air high 5’s are fine
- IF carpooling please wear masks (or inside a car waiting out a storm, etc)- hence the bring a mask for emergencies
ALSO Please review guidelines for this upcoming season from MYSA and BAYS
MASS YOUTH SOCCER:
COVID Resources and Modifications Fall 2021 | Boston Area Youth Soccer (bays.org)
Additional Resources from MYSA:
WAYS COVID WAIVER and CHECK IN for ALL WAYS/BAYS SOCCER ACTIVITIES (Practices, Games, Clinics):
Grades 5-8 BAYS Travel Teams:
Grades 3-4 BAYS Travel Teams:
K-2 WAYS Intramural Program:
Mon/Thurs WAYS Skills Clinics: